Pet Fantasy Photos are BACK AT BENSON’S!
Now, The Fun Continues IN PERSON AND ONLINE!
Life just keeps getting stranger and stranger, but one thing can still be counted on: TASP continues to keep the Fantasy Photo Fun flowing indefinitely! Now, you’ve got TWO ways to get your TASP Fantasy Photo each month: Come to Benson’s and get your photo created IN PERSON or, if you can’t make it to the store, just go to the TASP website and order your photo ONLINE! Either way, The Animal Support Project’s Fantasy Photo clinic backgrounds are being updated monthly. So now, it’s even easier to collect these campy, unique Fantasy Photos of YOUR best friend! Headed to Benson’s for your Fantasy Photo? Check our website’s Calendar of Events Page for the dates and store locations.
And whether you get your TASP Fantasy Photos AT THE STORE or ONLINE each month, you’re continuing to help our community’s pets stay safe and healthy.
It’s easy to get a TASP Fantasy Photo emailed directly to your inbox and/or a print mailed to your home.
Just send us an email at email@example.com that includes the following:
- Choose your background(s).
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BACKGROUNDS.
- Attach your own photo of your subject(s) taken against a plain background. If you have multiple subjects and want them to appear in the same photo, just send us a photo of each subject separately and we’ll combine them digitally. Be sure to set your camera for high resolution; 300DPI or 1280×1024 gives the sharpest results. Already been to a TASP photo clinic in the past? We can look up previous photos of your subject(s) from our archives and use them to create this month’s photo.
- Let us know how you’d like to receive your photo:
- Emailed .jpg photo @ $10 donation
- Mailed hard copy print @ $10 donation (Be sure to supply your mailing address).
- Or get both for $15 donation!
- Lucite® frame for mailed photos optional @ additional $5 (covers cost of frame and mailing)
*Please be sure your email includes a phone number where you can be reached in case we need to contact you.
TASP volunteers will create your special photo and email you an invoice when it’s ready. Payment can be made through Paypal, or you can just mail TASP a check. Finished photos will be sent out within 24 hours of payment received.
With so many challenges brought about by COVID-19 and local losses from rioting, more companion animals than ever need TASP’s help to stay safe and healthy. As always, all proceeds are spent on supporting our community’s most vulnerable companion animals.
Thanks for caring!